Monday, May 16, 2016

A New Beginning for New Beginnings

After what looks to me like more than a year, I'm going to tend to this blog regularly again.


The blog will be much more exploratory than before.  Some will consist of responses to reading.  Others will be attempts to communicate about a certain subject in a way that could ultimately become curriculum.  I will reflect regularly on sermons. 


What will this mean for the actual posts?  I expect that they'll be shorter and also more frequent.  The Word of God and the Gospel are the constant guide.  If any readers wish to see more regular devotions on just Scripture, I understand completely : - ).  Email me at ckonker@mandarinpres.com and I'll get you signed up to get the MPC Bible-Reading Devotions which are posted twice a week from members of MPC.  Those were so exciting to me as we got them started that they largely took up the energy that I put into this blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment